竞聘写作网山东一枝笔写作事务所主办 | 竞聘地图                             把竞聘写作网设为首页 | 加入收藏

返回首页 关于我们 竞聘动态 常见问题 信誉保障 稿费介绍 支付帮助 联系我们 合作专区 范文文库 写作中心

百万范文,免费预览

Business English:商务信函常用语大全二
2010-08-01 来源:竞聘写作网 点击:

我们同意你们关于的意见。 We agree with you on... We agree with you on the following issues... (我们同意以下几点。) 我们完全同意您信上所提出的所有问题。 We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter. *raise表示提出质问、异
演讲稿写作网,原创写作、专注精品。

我们同意你们关于……的意见。
We agree with you on...
We agree with you on the following issues... (我们同意以下几点。)
我们完全同意您信上所提出的所有问题。
We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter. *raise表示“提出质问、异议”。
We are in complete agreement with the points outlined in your letter.
我们非常高兴能有机会……
We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...
We are very pleased to be in a position to... *较绕圈子的说法。
我们非常高兴地……
We will be delighted to...
We will be delighted to meet with you on June 4, 1998. (我们非常高兴地期待着能在1998年6月4日见到您。)

●陈述自己的见解

我们认为……
We think that...
We believe that... (我们相信……)
We understand that... (我们理解……)


我们强烈地感到……
We feel strongly that...
We feel strongly that our products are the best. (我们强烈地感到我们的产品是最好的。)
我们所理解的是……
It is our understanding that...
We understand that...
我们对……完全没有异议。
We do not anticipate any objections to...
We do not anticipate any objections to your proposal. (我们对贵社的提议没有任何异议。)
我们找不到任何理由……
We can see no reason why... *直译是“我们不明白为什么必须……的理由。”Why以下是说话人认为不太合适的事情。“我们一向不认为……”、“我们对不那样做没有异议”、以这种煞有介事的语气使对方感激。

●反驳对方

我们不清楚您到底是怎么想的。
It is not (quite) clear to us what you had in mind.
It is not clear to us what you meant.
It is not clear to us what you intended.
使我们担心的一点是……
The one point that concerned us (a little) was... *concern “担心,在意”。
The one point that troubled us was...
我们对……感到担心和挂念。
We have become concerned with regards to...
We have become concerned with regards to the shipment schedule. (我们对装船的日程感到担心和挂念。)

●中立的答复

我们正在……过程中。
We are (now) in the process of... *in the process “正在……,……正在进行中”。
We are in the process of reviewing your suggestion. (我们正在重新研究贵社所提出的方案。)
我们非常重视……
We value ... highly.
We value your suggestion highly. (我们非常重视贵社所提出的建议。)

我们非常感谢您提出的这件事。
We thank you for raising the issue. *内容可能是好,也可能是坏。
您的建议将由……进行讨论。
Your suggestions are being followed up by...
Your suggestions are being followed up by our committee. (您的建议将在我们委员会进行讨论。
Your suggestions are being reviewed by...

●否定的回答

我们希望您能理解我们这次行动的理由。
We hope you will understand our reason for this action. *表达不利于对方的事情时,重要的是在表达方式上下工夫。
我们很难接受……
It would be difficult for us to accept... *还有商量余地的情况下。
It would be difficult for us to accept the revision to our shipping schedule. (就我们的装船日程来说,再作修改会是很困难的。)
非常遗憾,我们不能……
We regret that we are unable to... *已没有商量的余地。


We regret that we are unable to alter our pricing schedule. (很遗憾,我们不能更改价目表。)
除……之外,没有选择的余地。
We have no alternative but to... *用于最后阶段的信函中。alternative是指“替代的手段、方法”。
因此,我们采取的立场是……
Consequently we are in the position to... *后接否定性的内容。consequently表示“最终结果地”。

●我方的行为和说明

我非常高兴地向您推荐……
We are pleased to recommend...to you.
我们与……有非常亲密的关系。
We work closely together with...
我们已经得知……
We are also told that...
修改后规定……
The amendment provides that... *amendment “改正”。
The amendment provides that you can no longer ship after the tenth of each month. (更改后的规定是每月10号以后不能装船。)
以下的条件表明……
The following conditions show that... *用于否定的内容时。
The following conditions show that each shipment must arrive before noon. (以下的条件表明各种货物必须在正午以前送到。)
这种变更意味着将会推迟……
The effect of this change will be to delay...

●表明谢意和希望

我们非常感谢本次交易和……
We appreciate your business and...
We appreciate your patronage and...
……还有对贵方的友好表示感谢。
..., and wish to thank you for your kindness.
我们非常感谢你们提供的意见。
We would appreciate receiving your comments.
We would appreciate it if you could send us your comments.
我们非常欢迎你们提出宝贵意见。
We shall be interested in receiving your comments.
We shall be interested in hearing your comments.



●显示热情和诚意

我们确信……
We are confident that... *confident “确信的”。
我们就……的可能性表示极大的热忱。
We are enthusiastic over the possibilities of... *enthusiastic “热心的,狂热的”。
我们非常欢迎此事有所发展。
We welcome this development very much. *development “(形势等)进展,发展”。
我们将继续做我们所能做的一切。
We will continue to do all we can to...
We will continue to do all we can to develop a stronger working relationship between our companies. (为了使我们两家公司的商务关系更加紧密,我们将做出我们所能做的一切。)
我们将竭尽全力地……
We will do our utmost to... utmost “最大限度”。
We will do our utmost to develop new markets. (为开发新市场我们将竭尽全力。)
为了扩大……,我们将付出最大的努力。

We shall do whatever we can to extend...
We shall do whatever we can to extend our service. (为了扩大服务,我们将付出最大的努力。)
我们将一直地努力提供给您我们最优惠价格。
We will always endeavor to offer you our most favorable rates. *endeavor “认真地努力”。
就……一事,请您尽管放心。
You may rest assured that... *rest assured为短语,“放心”。
You may rest assured that your shipment will arrive on time. (贵公司的货物将按时到达,请放心。)
You may be certain that...

    文本翻译导航

    频道总排行

    编辑推荐范文

    工作总结工作报告演讲稿事迹材料入党资料论文领导讲话文学策划文案专题合同翻译竞聘答辩学习资料法律文书